Practice dates and times are sent to members via email and TeamSnap. Weather and snow conditions permitting, the on-snow practices start in mid-December and continue until the Whitetail Resort is closed for the season. Weeknight Practices (Tuesday & Wednesday) start in January, the week after New Year’s Day.
Typical Weekend Practice
- 08:00am – Coaches meet any athletes who are at Whitetail in the Mixing Bowl and free ski in age groups. Lifts open at 8 AM for season pass holders and this is a great time to get in some runs.
- 8:30 AM — Coaches meet all remaining athletes in the Mixing Bowl and ski in age groups until 10 AM.
- 10:00 AM to 10:45 AM — Break./li>
- 10:45 AM — Athletes and coaches regroup.
- 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM — Athletes and coaches ski in groups.
- 12:30 PM — groups are dismissed; parents can meet athletes in the Mixing Bowl behind the lodge.